TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders at our discretion.
1. Payment. We will withdraw the money from your payment card once the order has been shipped.
2. Shipping. Customers can expect to receive their order within 1-2 weeks, depending on where the product will be shipped to. Please note that the order will only be sent after the payment has been received. If the order has not been delivered within 2 weeks in total, please contact and we will make sure to resend your order. Shipping costs for your specific location will appear from your order before you submit it. The price includes 25 % VAT, applicable to all EU citizens.
3. Complaints. Danish citizens. A complaint about a product or service purchased from us can be filed with the Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsens Center for Klageløsning, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby. You can complain to Center for Klageløsning via www.forbrug.dk. Or you can complain to the EU Online Dispute Resolution (ODR). Follow this link for more instructions:
· EU citizens. Consumer complaints can be directed to the EU Online Dispute Resolution (ODR). Follow this link for more instructions:
4. Warranty. Guarantees are granted in accordance with the Purchase Act. The right of complaint applies to defects in material and / or fabrication. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, money returned or discounted depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage caused by incorrect
handling of the product. You must complain in "reasonable time" after discovering the defect / error.
6. Refund Policy
· Returns. Returns must be done within 14 days of you purchase. After 14 days from the date of purchase has passed we will not offer a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
· Refunds (if applicable). Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
· Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to Brigade ApS, Vesterbrogade 75, 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item and original shipping costs are non-refundable.