TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and us, we own, solely or exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, all data, content, graphics, artwork, images, photographs, code, audio clips, video clips, software and other material on, in or made available through the Website (the “Website Material”), as well as the look and feel, design, selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization of the Website Material (together with the Website Material, the “Website Proprietary Content”), including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Website or the Website Proprietary Contents, other than the right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Limited License. You may access and view the content on the Website on your computer or other device. Unless otherwise specifically indicated in these Terms and Conditions, use of the Website and the services offered on or through the Website are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Prohibited Uses. You agree that any commercial or promotional distribution, publication or exploitation of the Website or any Website Proprietary Contents is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission of an officer of Brigade or the otherwise applicable rights holder. You further agree that you will not (a) use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any laws (including import, export and copyright laws); (b) download, post, display, publish, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast or create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the Website Proprietary Contents; (c) alter, edit, delete, remove, change the meaning or appearance of any of the Website Proprietary Contents, including without limitation the removal or alteration of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, copyright notices or any other proprietary notices on any Website Proprietary Contents; (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Website or any goods or services provided through the Website. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to this Website and/or ability to use the services with or without notice for failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, for providing us with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon any of our proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
4. Trademarks. The names, titles, trademarks, service marks, and logos that appear on the Website, including without limitation “Brigade” are registered and unregistered marks of Brigade (the "Trademarks"). You may not use the Trademarks without our prior, written permission. The trademarks of third parties may also appear on the Website from time to time; you may not use these trademarks without prior, written permission of their respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that nothing on the Website grants any right or license to use any of the Trademarks or may be construed to mean that we have authority to grant any right or license on behalf of any third party trademark owner.
6. Linking. The Website may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Brigade or its affiliates. Brigade has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Brigade shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
7. Disclaimer. Brigade, its subsidiaries, and affiliates are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Website Proprietary Content or other items contained within the Website. We reserve the right to immediately remove or make changes to any Website Proprietary Contents for any reason or for no reason in our sole discretion. We provide the Website on an "as is" basis and your use of the website is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages you encur arising from your use of this Website.
8. Liability. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BRIGADE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENT AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY OR DOES RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE PROPRIETARY CONTENTS, USER INFORMATION, SUBSCRIBER INFORMATION, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, or feel we have breached these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
9. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold the Protected Entities harmless against any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with your use of the Website or products or services obtained through the Website, your fraud, violation of law, negligence or willful misconduct, or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and Brigade with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Denmark. By accessing, viewing, or using the services, works, content, or materials on the Website, you consent and agree to (a) the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the City Court of Copenhagen ; (b) accept service of process by personal delivery, mail, or email; and (c) irrevocably waive the right to trial by any jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.